Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday dinner gone awry ...

Side of the house ... by Mary Duan
Side of the house ..., a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.

It started with the tomatoes. A little basil, some thyme, a pair of chickens flattened under a brick and Chuck's homemade fries. It ended with my esophagus seizing up about three bites into it. It happens a few times a year, and usually when I'm under great stress--I'll be eating and the esophagus will just stop working. Sometimes I can clear it on my own (you DON'T want to know how) and sometimes I need a trip to the ER following by a surgical procedure in the morning. No ER, but it's going to be a long night.



The Tomato Six

Basil

Still on the vine

Deviled chicken under a brick


The Grilled deviled chicken waiting on a platter


Fries

1 comment:

  1. Pass the fries, please.
    K can drive you to the hospital - he has the same problem!
    Only a couple of times a year, but it's scary.
    Glucagone IV.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment. In order to avoid spam, I will need to approve your comment before it posts. If you're here because you want to say something nasty, feel free to start your own blog. The Internet is the great democratizing force in media!