Monday, September 5, 2011

A Look Around

Some corners of my house. I came home from work Friday, assembled the crew and said, "if I came home and you were all dead I would be embarrassed to call the police because its so messy. So tomorrow we clean." And so we did. A few hours and it's better ... Click on the pics to go to Flickr for actual captions. I'm still trying to figure out the new blogger interface ...
Front hallway by Mary Duan
Front hallway, a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.




Opposite view by Mary Duan
Opposite view, a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.




Dining Room by Mary Duan
Dining Room, a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.




Corner of the dining room. by Mary Duan
Corner of the dining room., a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.



Dining room by Mary Duan
Dining room, a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.



Peace and No Boys Allowed by Mary Duan
Peace and No Boys Allowed, a photo by Mary Duan on Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. I am, pretty much, in love with that house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks BB. It still needs a serious amount of work, but we've come a long way. I'm going to shoot my closet and start culling clothes--a consult may be in order soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for wanting to comment. In order to avoid spam, I will need to approve your comment before it posts. If you're here because you want to say something nasty, feel free to start your own blog. The Internet is the great democratizing force in media!